Time to take out the camper van and hit the road? You won’t want to miss this sight! Our lovely camp sights are a flexible location for travellers by camper, caravan or van. They’re situated close to ski systems, cross-country tracks and with endless nature just outside your doorstep. You can park at the site annually, semiannually or occasional nights; on this page, you find all information you need for the camping site in Riksgränsen.
Book a campsite
Riksgränsen’s campsite, which consists of 134 caravan sites, sits beside the water’s edge of beautiful lake Vassijaure. Adjacent to the campsite is a service building equipped with toilets, showers, laundry room and a sauna. Each location featuring access to electricity has 10A fuses and access to cable TV. During the winter, tent sites are also offered.
For more information and booking contact us by phone or email: 0980-641 00 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Seasonal and year-round guest benefits
We believe it should be beneficial to be a seasonal or annual camping guest in Riksgränsen. That’s why you’ll get the following benefits as a seasonal or annual guest:
- 20% discount at all restaurants in Björkliden & Riksgränsen (Max 4 ppl, no alcohol)
- 20% discount at ski school in Björkliden (Valid for 1 occasion)
- Free entry to Bar Rallaren, Björkliden & Grönan, Riksgränsen (Max 4 ppl, not valid for special arrangements)
- 25% discount on 4 ski passes of your choice (Can be used during the same ski season as when the pass was bought)
- Free entry to Relaxen SPA & Sauna in Riksgränsen (Valid for max 4 ppl for one occasion (Sun-Wed)
*With reservation for changes. (Only valid for seasonal and annual camping guests)
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING LOCATION IN BJÖRKLIDEN / RIKSGRÄNSEN
- To ensure that the camper is fire insured, the LPG system is leak checked at least every two years and electrical equipment is approved in accordance with current regulations.
- The electrical connection is 10A with the possibility of charging 2200W. All cables must be of EU-approved type, RDOD or RDOT 1.5 mm², or equivalent. The cable must not be longer than necessary when a voltage drop occurs. If the fuse does not hold, it is usually due to overload or that a fault has occurred in your caravan / cable. If a main fuse breaks, contact staff. It is the camping guest’s duty to ensure that the fuse of the correct strength, 10A, is in the electric pole. Manipulation of fuse will lead to immediate expulsion! Cable TV connection is available at each location with the power pole. The guest holds the antenna cable himself.
- Under no circumstances may waste water be discharged directly to the ground. Use tight containers (according to the Swedish Environmental and Health Protection Act) and empty in designated places. In sub-zero temperatures, open vessels are permitted. Frozen water is emptied into the rubbish bin, NOT into the sink.
- The ball coupling must not be placed against the electrical terminal, not be locked and the parking brake not applied. The outer end of the ball coupling is marked 1.8-2.0 m above the ground to avoid carriage damage when clearing snow. LRAB is not responsible for any damage that occurs to invisible electrical cables.
- No liability for snow removal is taken for objects hidden under the snow.
- No snow removal takes place between the carriages to avoid damage as much as possible.
- Announce no later than one week before you intend to set up / depart with the camper.
- At check-in, marking cards will be handed out which must be set up clearly visible in the window on the camper, as well as 2 key cards for the service building. For replacement cards, there is a fee of SEK 100 / card.
- During the season, only the general areas of the campsite are cleared of snow, not between the caravans.
- Leased space may not be transferred or sublet to another person without the camping landlord’s consent. In the event of a subletting, LRAB has the right to terminate the agreement without refund.
- Snowmobiles are parked between the caravans and may be used to and from the snowmobile trail. In densely populated areas, 30 km / h prevails. Signage regarding snowmobile traffic within our business area must be followed. If this is not complied with and if snowmobile drivers can be traced to a certain seasonal location, LRAB reserves the right to terminate the location agreement after warning. The name on the booking is responsible for ensuring that persons referred to the place follow these rules.
- The amount of flammable gases and liquids may be a maximum of 60 liters of LPG (2 p11) and 100 liters of flammable liquid (eg petrol) per household (camping unit). Flammable fuels (petrol, kerosene) must not be stored under or in the caravan (the caravan’s ordinary gas system excepted) .
- Between 22: 00-06: 00 are quiet hours, i.e. no sounds that can disturb the neighbours may occur. Petrol / diesel powered electric units shall be switched off no later than 22:00. The environment must not be exposed to unreasonable disturbance. Health, order and a calm condition are maintained within the campsite. At the end of the season / when the guests leave the site, it must be cleaned. If cleaning costs arise, the tenant is charged.
- If the conditions are not complied with or the tenant otherwise behaves disruptively in a rented place, the camping landlord has the right to terminate the agreement without notice without the right to a refund of the rent. Requests to rectify or cancel can be sent to the guest either orally or by registered letter. If a caravan etc. is not removed from the site at the latest at the end of the lease period or one week after termination of the contract, the camping landlord has the right to remove the property at the guest’s expense.
- Full payment of rented space is made according to the invoice specified date. If payment is not made, LRAB has the right to cancel the site and rent it out to another guest. * All new bookings of annual / seasonal sites are booked online and the full amount is paid at the time of booking.
- Failure to pay does not automatically mean that the site has been canceled. Termination of site must be done in writing in accordance with current conditions, see agreement.
- Electricity fee. Season place Björkliden / Riksgränsen – Before check-in and after the last check-out day, LRAB reads the site’s electric pole. Payment is made against invoice after the end of the lease period. Annual site Björkliden & Riksgränsen – Payment of electricity fee is made against invoice on two occasions (June and October) during the lease period. The electric poles are read on 31 May and 25 September. The electric pole is locked during its lease period.
- When you rent a caravan site, you normally have priority for the same campsite next year. We reserve the right to make changes outside our control which may affect these procedures.
- The caravan shall be parked on the far right of the site with the stern as far back on the site as possible, if the caravan is not positioned correctly, the tenant must move the it to the correct position upon request.
- For reasons of space, only one car can be parked at each seasonal site. Other cars are parked in the public parking lots. Vehicles must be parked on site so neighbors are not exposed to inconvenience.
- The tenant is obliged to ensure that LRAB has the correct name, address, telephone and e-mail information. In the event of changes, LRAB must be notified.
- LRAB conveys all information and invoicing via the e-mail address provided. If an e-mail address is not to be used, it must be notified to email@example.com
- From 1 January 2018, Lapland Resorts will only allow registered and inspected as well as approved caravans.
- Complaints. Any remarks must be made immediately during the stay to the facility or to a person designated by the facility. The customer is not entitled to invoke an error if the customer does not notify Lapland Resorts AB thereof within a reasonable time after the customer has noticed or removed the error.
AGREEMENT ON PROVIDING A STORAGE PLACE FOR A CARAVAN – RIKSGRÄNSEN / BJÖRKLIDEN
The charterer runs the campsite in Riksgränsen / Björkliden. The guest has expressed their interest in renting a parking space for a caravan in the campsite. The parties have consequently agreed on the following.
1.1 The Assessor provides a parking space at the Campsite in accordance with the attached map, Appendix 3 (the “Parking Site”) on the conditions specified below.
1.2 The lease also includes a right for the Guest to use the service building in the campsite with existing toilets, showers, drying and washroom.
1.3 Each parking space has an electrical outlet with a 10 amp fuse.
1.4 Guests also have the right to build a courtyard / set up a tent. The largest permitted dimensions are a width of a maximum of 2.5 meters, a length of a maximum of 4.5 meters and with a maximum height of 2.4 meters, however, the height must not exceed the caravan. In Appendix 1, Agreements and rules for “pitching tents / campsites, it is stated in more detail what requirements are placed on tents / campsites. Existing tents / campsites in the Riksgränsen are not affected by the above requirements. Provided that the site is not canceled and the forecourt is removed. If the sitse changes owner, the above requirements apply.
- Contract period
2.1 The lease for an annual site refers to the period 25 September year one – 25 September subsequent year.
2.2 Lease for seasonal site refers to the period 25 September – 31 May
2.3 If the agreement is not terminated for a rented site, no later than 3 months before the new period starts (25 September) by either party the following year, the agreement is extended by one (1) year at a time.
2.4 Termination of place must be done in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fee, payment terms, cancellation fee
3.1 The annual fee is currently SEK 20,500 and the seasonal fee is SEK 14,000 and is paid against an invoice sent to the customer’s stated e-mail address. * Extension from seasonal place to annual place SEK 8,500 (over summer season ) * All new bookings of year / season place are booked online and the full amount is paid at the time of booking.
3.2 Electricity is added exclusively, SEK 1.75 / kwh.
3.3 Electricity is not included in the rental fee but is charged separately against invoice after a reading of the actual electricity consumption.
3.4 A final reading and final settlement is also made at the end of the Contract Period. The invoice is sent to the customer’s stated e-mail.
3.5 If cancellation of place has not taken place according to item 2: 3, an invoice will be sent for a new period.
3.6 In case of cancellation of rented space after 25 September – 25 October, the customer must pay 20% of the booked value. In the event of termination of rented space after 25 October, the customer must pay 100% of the booked value.
- General conditions
4.1 For stays at the campsite, the current “General conditions regarding seasonal rental” apply. The general terms and conditions, as of 16/09/2016, are attached to this agreement and the Guest is urged to read them carefully.
4.2 Violation of the general terms and conditions, failure to fulfill their payment obligations and / or other breach of contract may lead to immediate termination of the agreement and rejection from the campsite.