THE HOTEL AND APARTMENTS ARE FULLY BOOKED.
- Share in Skier room, 2 beds: 1 200 SEK/person incl. bed linen & breakfast
- Share in Skier room, 3 beds: 1 080 SEK/person incl. bed linen & breakfast
- Share in apartment, 3 beds: 880 SEK/person (bed linen & breakfast not included)
- Share in apartment, 4 beds: 900 SEK/person (bed linen & breakfast not included)
- Share in apartment, 6 beds: 860 SEK/person (bed linen & breakfast not included)
Please note that accommodation must be booked before April 5. After this date, participants in the SBMC are not guaranteed accommodation.
If you wish to stay in the area, there are available cabins in Kåppas cabin village in Björkliden. Please note that no transfer operates between the resorts after May 2nd. For more information on accommodation, other accommodation options and booking, please contact Lapland Resort’s booking department: email@example.com | +46 (0) 980-641 00
Travel to the competition
By flight – By plane you travel from Stockholm to Kiruna in about 1.5 hours. From there, you take a bus, train or car on to Riksgränsen. The transfer between Kiruna and Riksgränsen takes about 1.5 hours, so it takes no more than about four hours from Stockholm to Riksgränsen.
By train – Step onboard the train in Stockholm or Gothenburg at night and wake up amidst the fantastic mountain scenery the next day. You will reach Riksgränsen by lunch time. VY runs the leg between Stockholm and Björkliden, which takes approximately 18 hours. From Riksgränsen train station, it’s only 100 metres down to Hotell Riksgränsen.
By car – While driving north on the E4 highway, turn left at Töre and take the E10 highway towards Kiruna and Narvik. You will find us just before you reach the Norwegian border.